Friday, 5 June 2015

Shucked Oyster Bar, Kuala Lumpur

I had a bad impression of oyster the first time I ate it!  Good that I gave it another go because a really good one is something I would travel far some kilometres for.  Back in February, I was fortunate to try out the latest oyster bar chain sprouting in my home city.  Shucked as its simply called, carries all the varieties imaginable from down under to european ones in France, Netherlands, UK and Scotland. I was told Scottish oysters are one of the best but was unfortunate that it ran out in this outlet!

And so I tried the sampler of 3 from UK and Netherland ones.  Don´t have its name though.  I was impressed with the Netherland ones and the shore being just two hours drive from where I am right now, it is not time for me to sign up their Oyster farming experience and eat as much as I can when the season is here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.