Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Kanbe Ramen & Tours de Jours @ Empire Damansara

It was not too long ago when I got greeted by these magnificent coloured string display near a new builing during my visit back to my home city.  Some new development would inevitably sprung up, without fail, every single year when I am back visiting.  This new development is just 5 minutes drive from my home.  Hubby would be very please to hang out here, as he loves tall buildings including our condominium back in Petaling Jaya.


Seeing these pictures make me miss my friends more!  So carefree, easy going and fun people!  I, P and S decided to treat me to ramen lunch one day.  How do I say no to that?!



Before munching, I got treated to some awesome architecture in this part of PJ.  It´s part of an office block with few difference commercial eatery concept.  The one we visited were industrial and I totally dig  it as I am very into industrial style!




































We had assorted ramen, gyoza´s and japanese curry rice.  The food here is decent and lighter in flavour if you prefer them this way.  After some days of feasting during Chinese New Year, it´s a lovely change for me!

As if lunch is not enough, we hopped off to a Korean bakery nearby for another round of lite bite.

Tours de Jours is the IN place to pick up a loaf when around the vicinity.  And I can see why.  It all boils down to detail, from shop exterior and interior, to selection on what is on offer (and it ranges to everything under the sun e.g lunch, bread, cakes, coffee), quality of the food and the service rendered, they do it well.

I love every single piece of cake on offer here.  Too bad I was so stuffed and could hardly finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.