Friday, 24 April 2015

Vegetarian Lunch @ Yishenshu, One Utama

Each time I am back in PJ, I would without fail pay a visit to Yishenshu with my parents.  I have been on vegetarian path every Monday since one year and since my parents are vegetarian too, I made it a point to visit Yishenshu every Monday with them for the whole month of February.

The food here is excellent.  Although some cringe with the thought of eating mock meat, I would like to think of it as another form of consuming soy product.  This was what we had on our first visit.

Their famous homemade Emperor Tofu.  Excellent stuff!


Lotus root dish, done right.  Deep fried then coated with a superb delicious sauce. 

Both Mum and Dad lovessss their pineapple fried rice.  I can see why.  The wok-hei was evident, and it was flavourful.

Something spicy and meaty, so to speak.  Done thai style if not mistaken. I can´t recall the exact taste but I remember not finding any fault with any of its dishes at all.  Love it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.