Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Chilli Pan Mee @ Face to Face Noodle House Taman Mayang

















The Great Grandfather of Face to Face Noodle House chain owner learned how to make noodles traditionally in Hong Kong before starting on his own in Sarawak later.  If I am the Great Grandfather, I would be very proud today of what his grandson/daughter have achieved.  Their noodles were done right.  It is a pity that the chain is so low profile.

Kin Kin made a name for herself with their Chilli Pan Mee.  While I have not tasted the real thing, I thought these were already good.  Apart from the noodle, the chilli plays such an important role and I really did wish that I could buy a bottle of it back to enjoy.  But no, they don´t sell them.

So lucky you Klang Valley folks ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.