Thursday, 14 August 2014

Chee Cheong Fun @ Yap Hup Kee, Pudu

































All it took was a genius to elevate a simple plate of Chee Cheong Fun to the next level.  With a toss of Dried Shrimps, which I believe perfected over the years - it is no wonder that one got to wait for an available table. 

















Their other speciality is the black, ugly, squirmy thing you see here.  Unappetising to look at, but ...

SINFULLY good once you pop them into your mouth. I could not get enough of these caramalised, sweetish deep fried pig´s intestine.

















My friends dragged me here one hot afternoon with me expecting smooth and thin chee cheong fun companied by freshly made fish paste filling for the yong tau foo stuffing.

Yap Hup Kee did exactly that, and more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.