Saturday, 28 June 2014

Kanna Curry House @ Section 17 Petaling Jaya


































It is a must, must, must to have Roti Canai when I get back to Malaysia.  It is the most convenient food ever, especially for breakfast when all I need to do is to walk not more than 100 metres away and I am greeted with a very good one every morning. 

I had a piece of plain roti canai in addition to ...

Dry Curry Chicken

















Fried Fish Egg

















Fish Curry

















Sambal Prawns

















Eaten with yummy side dishes that came with Banana Leaf Rice. Yummy!  But where is the banana leaf?

















This was for lunch with my brother and guess how much this came up to? Around 60 ringgit! Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.