Monday, 26 May 2014

Kway Chap & Sarawak Kolo Mee in Ho Chaz, Kota Damansara


































I love the area my parents live in, in Petaling Jaya.  Many Malaysians will agree that to enjoy good hawker food, one has to travel north towards Penang but I disagree.  If one knows the nooks and corner of Petaling Jaya and its vicinity well, there´s plenty to gloat about.

Riding on my list of must have during my recent trip back is Ho Chaz Coffee Shop in Kota Damansara.  I was literarily jumping for joy when I spotted a Kway Chap stall in it!  It is a must, MUST have because I love Kway Chap and I don´t know anywhere else around this area which serves them.


































The other must have item in this spanking clean, and supposedly air-conditioned Coffee Shop aka Kopitiam is Sarawak Kolo Mee.  Yes, both the bowls were MINE one sunday morning because its RARE to get them out of their respective state of birth e.g Sarawak and Penang/Singapore.

Craving satisfied enuff said, so I am one happy food blogger this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.