Friday, 4 April 2014

Tony´s Ristorante - Pizzaria, San Remo


















We would probably have drove all the way to Genova to taste the real pesto sauce if not for the fact that our trip was only a 3 night stay trip.  We could have actually, but since we are planning another trip towards that direction in few months time, we shall be a bit more patience.

Strangely, the pasta was slightly undercooked and not al-dente as expected.  Is this normal?  The pesto sauce was sublime.  The basil is indeed different from the ones we get here.

I opted for salad!  It must be the sunny weather down south that salad is the way to go.

This is the reward for being so disciplined with my lunch choice :-)  The melon gelato I had was out-of-this-world.  Every mouthful was bursting with melon flavour.  I guess I have found myself a new favourite gelato.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.