Friday, 10 January 2014

Kroketten

Recently, I got myself a mini deep fryer.  Small enough to fit whatever needs frying just for the two of us without the need to fill up so much oil to get the work done.  Hubby was a bit apprehensive as it was a no-brand fryer, but after searching around, this local brand seems to be one of the best for its size.  So for the past few days in a row, I have been putting the deep fryer to good use.  The first thing I made few nights ago were Kroketten, or deep fried potato and meat patties.  Sorry for the bad lighting because the Kroketten looked a lot better than what you see here! Its goldenish brown and crunchy on the outside and moist on the inside.  Hubby loved them as much as I do so he agreed that the machine proved his worth :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.