Monday, 20 January 2014

Dahlia Chateau de la Bourdaisiere























A picture speaks a thousand words.

It is winter here as ones know but it isn´t stopping me from buying more plants.  Last year, I feel head over heels with Dahlias when most of the summer flowers wilted away.  There weren´t just beautiful to look at, its easy peasy to grow, does not cost so much to own and maintain and, a little trick I learned which excites me even further is, the more you cut them off for your decoration needs, the more will surprise you the following days. I told myself, I´ve got to have more of these beauties next year which is exactly what I am doing.  Now is the season to scout for new Dahlia tubers and look what I found :-)

I bought a few to be planted in a row ... can´t wait for it to arrive!

p/s : Photos credited to Poetschke Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.