Thursday, 12 December 2013

Christmas Market Hunt ...


It is one of the foggiest nights of the year and we decided to take a lovely drive to nearby town to visit a Christmas Market.  But as luck has it, the Christmas Market in this part of town was opened till 1 December only and only for few days.  Rather strange if you ask me because it takes up so much effort just to built those cute huts to stock the goodies, least to say rental´s nothing short of cheap.  So yeah, with no Christmas Market in sight, we decided to have our dinner in a local imbiss instead ...


My ZweibelSchnitzel which I wrongly ordered.  I thought it would have been with some sauce on top of the schnitzel but no, its more fried stuff ...

So last night, I was coughing my lungs out again.  To oily the food and sitting in an imbiss with reused oil circulating the imbiss outlet since morning perhaps, is making me feel ill ...

Time for a slow weekend I presume, to nurse myself ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.