Friday, 18 October 2013

Drink to Strengthen Lung ...

One of the things I told myself again and again to bring over to Germany from Malaysia was chinese herbs.  I grew up with it and swear by its medicinal value.  Every single year since arriving here, I have been plaque by acute cough and at times asthma attack.  The healthcare here is fantastic by providing me all sorts of inhalation device from preventive to as needed basis, but I thought there´s no harm putting some goodness into ones body before it strikes, no?  So what I did during my last trip was I carted some home.  Some were unrecognisable herbs, but some are those I grew up with.  Boil them with pear with skin on as instructed by the chinese medicine man, and drink them as how I would enjoy a glass of sweet drink.  It seems to work.  I cycled to town past week and by any means around this time of the year, I would be huffing and puffing already, but I seem to be getting on alright.  So here´s to a little nature´s wonder ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.