Monday, 9 September 2013

Spicy Chicken Taco



Continuing my love for anything spicy, do blame it on the on and off chill weather!  But actual fact is, my tastebud never left homeland since returning. Hah.  Last friday night after heavy shopping in NL, I decided to open up a ready made taco dinner kit from the pantry.  If there´s anything I would remember our recent trip to London few months back, it is the taste of Wahaca London with the usage of freshest ingredient to churn out the tastiest Mexican street food I´ve ever tasted.  This is my intepretation, freshness on the plate with chopped tomatoes, chillies, lettuce, sweet corn, cheese, fresh cheese and seasoned chicken fillet.  All stuffed into taco shell that tasted just - oh-so-right for Friday night grub at home.  Oh, not to mention, serve them with some healthy salad at the side! Autumn´s heading this way, lots of people are starting to fall ill again so prevention is always better :-)

1 comment:

  1. looks delicious! love the fact that it is healthy too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.