Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Today is my other half´s 43rd!

Today is his 43rd.  It is a no-big deal day according to him but to me, the least I can do on this special day is to pamper him like how he does to me on any other day. 

I baked him my intepretation of Blackforest Cake sans cream, or shall I say cream at the side.


Flower was straight from the garden with herbs encircling it.  Simple and rustic.


And an overnight experience gift from me which came complete with 3 course dinner and breakfast which I tried presenting in a photo frame format last minute - this morning lol.


While the experience is yet to take place, I did have a backup for him to enjoy immediately.  But I haven´t got a clue what´s in it? lol  Its Glossybox for Men! Haha ..

The box content are great! Phewwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment