Sunday, 9 December 2012

Lebkuchen Cookie Baking while Snowing


Today is second advent of the month.  It is lovely here at the moment with white snow covering almost any surface it can lay itself on.
















Another candle to be litted next Sunday and then comes Christmas soon after.  I´m keeping myself busy with daily chores and prep work for Christmas, year end holiday and also our trip to Malaysia for Chinese New Year. All happening within the month of December till February so all kinds of emotions are going through me right now.  The happy kind - so its good.

And yes, I baked again ... this time, the traditional lebkuchen taste which Germany is so famous for but in a form of cookie.  I actually dumped in the whole packet of premixed Lebkuchen spice from the store and worried it would be too much but it ended up just nice.  Phew.  But next, I ought to show you how we decorated our cookies! We did it just a while ago and it surely is a fun acitivty for advent Sunday.

How´s your Sunday so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment