Thursday, 9 August 2012

Painting 101 Outdoor

I have a funny story to tell.  When I was young, I love to colour and paint.  It is one of those hobbies where most girls around my age does back then and I was not the exception.  Being brought up and schooled in a public school with influence of english curriculum (we had shakespeare, choir and the likes session btw) I remembered being asked to draw my house many a times during art classes and what I drew looked nothing like the house I live in Malaysia - but believe it or not, it looked more like the house I live in in Germany right now.  Funny right.  I was just telling hubby this the other day and he asked me why I did that.  I could not answer him.  Back to painting, I have been wanting to pick it up again for the longest time. And finally, I did last weekend, during one of our cycling session around the neighbourhood and I found a nice secluded spot to do just that.  I am pleased.  But I realised I´ve lost touched to the very basic of painting.  After all, its been years since.  But hubbys around and he gave me tips, so I think I survived.

Part 2 shall follow this weekend ... am hoping for pleasant weather :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.