Thursday, 5 July 2012

First Attempt at Zebra Cake

































A few of us (DH Girls) decided to take this Zebra Cake baking challenge.  I failed miserable.  They say, bake when you´re in best of mood.  I was juggling a few things yesterday and was inbetween calls downstairs.  I was impatient - wanted to quickly get it over and done with and did not even read thru the recipe fully before getting started.  The big sin is I substituted the cocoa powder with drinking cocoa powder. So here it is, my Tapir Cake as how DH Almere calls it.  But ... it is yummy :-)

4 comments:

  1. Yes, it does taste good huh! This picture looks better & your cake looks like marble cake! I like it! Nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks good, a marble cake, just change the name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, a very nice swirl marble cake! I LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite lack of attention you have managed to bake a good looking cake. I hope it tastes as well. Better luck next time!!
    Dishwasher Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.