Sunday, 3 June 2012

Salad Days of Pad Thai Salad & Grilled Mushroom with Balsamic Dressing



Ideally, I wish to be one of those whom posses high metabolism and can eat to hearts content and yet, able to manage his/her weight fairly. But, its time of the year again. After a long, hard winter where one does not notice the changes under all the thick pullovers. I have had good results counting my calorie carefully on daily basis when I want to shed the pounds. So as of 3 days ago, I have been charting and it had been good! I start off the day with my daily coffee with a little milk and a drop of sweetener. Then followed by 30grams cornflakes with 100ml milk. Lunch is either an apple or yoghurt. It is tough of course and would not last me to dinner, so come coffee time, I would snack on a piece of bread or yoghurt. Dinner is normal, but smaller portion. But today, I decided to tweak it a bit with two meals of salad. Since it is cold today, I´ve turned both of them warm.
































Both I thought, looked tantalising to the eyes. Taste wise, I am surprised over the grilled mushroom salad taste. It was fantastic.

3 comments:

  1. Yummy ! Worth dieting with such meals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grilled mushroom salad! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have rather ridiculous principle upobn which I choose my food- and this principle invloves ...colors- if I had no idea that a certain meal will be appreciated by me, I just trust my naturally formed color radar.

    ReplyDelete