Sunday, 6 May 2012

His, Mine and Ours revealed ...

Hubby picked up his new toy few days ago.  He´s been wanting this Brompton Folding Bike for a while now and finally, he decided to go pick one up to be use coming spring holiday.



Me on the other hand as mention in my earlier posting, had been wanting to upgrade my camera for ages.  I love taking photo of our meals as you can see and if you´ve noticed, my photos in the dark is pretty and it is one of those bad points of owing a point and shoot from Lumix.  Having said that, it is a wonderful camera under normal outdoor lighting.  Anyway, after much comtemplation over whats available, I finally settle on Olympus EPL1 with two sets of lens.  I was told  not to go with Olympus as the company has not gone bust???  I was looking at Nikon1 at one point but it the camera seems to be good with speed and not much else.  I chose Olympus EPL1 as it came not just with amazing scene selection, their art filters pretty cool too!  And the lens .... now I know what I have been missing all these years ...
With 17 windows and 2 glass door on our floor alone, my head would take a great spin each time it rains and especially so when I´ve just gotten them cleaned.  The problem is, all our windows comes with a window box infront.  The soil would splatter much of its grim onto the window each time it rains and nothing much can be done about it althought we´ve tried planting bushier flower to cover the soil beneath.So anyway, its time to get efficient and we heard this latest Karcher Window Cleaner´s pretty cool.  A lot better than the old one where water drips constantly from the water tank, of which it weights a tonne (i´m exagerating but it feels like that, and yes, we do have the old model as well for sometime already)  so yes, we thought its finally time to get this tool ...



It was Baumarkt day yesterday.  We found some lovely metal racking which fit perfectly into our Greenhouse and took it home straighaway.  Just like the Greenhouse itself where we ordered online (there isn´t that many Greenhouse player in the market) how we stumble upon an almost perfect fit Greenhouse (right height, right lenght and right width) and most importantly, right price too ... IS beyond me.  It is as thought we got the whole ordeal customised. BUT it is not. So, we are naturally very please with it overall ...

So here´s to 2012 spring excitement ... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.