Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Mee Goreng Mamak on Asian Tuesday

































Leftovers.  Hmmmm ... love them or hate them.  Having to clear up the space behind our terrace to make way for our new glasshouse whole morning, I was famished again to cook anything fancy though behind the back of my mind - I was ploying extra, extra, EXTRA delicious decadent meal to pamper myself.  But this plate of Indian Style noodle which South East Asian call Mee Goreng or Mee Mamak is ain´t bad at all.  We had left over spagetti, boiled potatoes and carrots from Mondays Taiwanese Chicken Noodle so, it took me a mere second to realise `hey`I could do something with these.  The sauce is the trick of the trade.  My version is not quite right but I would like to give myself some credit for looking the part after a hard days work. 

Dinner :-)

1 comment:

  1. It DEFINITELY looks the part ... yummmz!

    :-)

    Hope all's well in Europe, L!

    ReplyDelete