Thursday, 13 October 2011

Pan Fried Canard with Red Wine Sauce, Serve with Creme Fraiche/Bärlauch Mash Potato for Fusion Wednesday



































I was craving for something rich and decadent last night.  Upon noticing 2 pieces of french canard in the fridge which I had stocked up earlier, I knew I wanted them to be paired with a rich red wine sauce like how some french restaurants does it.  My sauce as you can see is dilluted still and I suppose, one can simmer a while more to thicken it to a lovely consistency but we both can´t wait to sink our teeth into the already plated duck meat! Ah well ... somethings can´t wait huh ...

2 comments:

  1. It looks yums nevertheless.

    Anyway, just want to inform you that I've migrated to http://alilfatmonkey.com. Please update your RSS and blogroll. Thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely.. when are you inviting me over to dinner:P

    ReplyDelete