Tuesday, 5 July 2011

I finally made Macaroons from scratch!



































It is a significant milestone so I just had to jot them down here in less than an hour after I suceeded making it.  My first attempt was back in KL.  It was a major failure.  Second attempt was with some help with packaging.  It turned out lovely but somehow, it is not good enough.  Third time was few days ago where I tried Lorraine Pascale´s recipe.  It went a tad too flat and cracked on top. Finally, the most reliable of all the lot, beating them all hands down ... a recipe from DH France via DH Almere´s blog!

I am so happy, so happy, so happy ... that I cannot help singing about it :-D You should see me just now.  Jumping around like a little girl :-D

8 comments:

  1. i will be holding your hand and jump with you together like a small girly :P Well done Susan - looks perfect to me !

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Gabi (jump, jump, jump hahaha!) I will practise more and make colourful ones for you all when you guys are here in September yeah! Make more so you can bring home too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! This is one success story that motivates me. i am so motivated to try and jump with joy now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!!!! *clap clap clap*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God this looks so good and i`m sure that it is delicious too. I think it is not a very difficult recipe so i will give it a try, thanks a lot for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bree, I am still waiting for a post from you on this experience ah :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Cherry! Phewww .. at last. Now can go in peace .. hahaha chooi choiiii ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a recipe which needs practises Autovit. Do try and let me know how it went :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.