Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Today´s Materialistic Post

This is my list of top 10 things I desire or want to have, just incase someone ask me what I would like for my birthday, Christmas or anything at all.  If budget is not an issue, a state-of-the-art German Hufhaus overlooking Lake Garda thank you ... or, either a Mini Cooper/Daihatsu Copen/New VW Beetle please :-D




But today´s post is not about me. It is about hub´s upcoming birthday next month and coincidently, we share some similiar wish list item from here. Tomorrow, MIL had invited me to go test out something from this list for his upcoming birthday gift . I have to make some critical specification decision and I am getting jittery! What if it is not good enough or he does not like it enough. It does not help too that I recently caught him admiring some other goods online. No honey, I don´t think you are getting your sailboat yet! Hehe.  His present from me has all been arranged and all I need to do is packaged them nicely.  It will be an interesting gift.  Strangely, I can handle it if he does not like my gift to him BUT being a middle person arranging a gift for him on behalf of someone is really something else!

Wish me luck! I hope I get it right!

8 comments:

  1. very similar to all the things I would like too! hehe.. cute post - put a smile on my face:D Happy early birthday to ur hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like my Xmas wishlists too :P I am sure he will like it no matter what is it as long as it's from you or his parents

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need no.8 so much! everyday after working at the bakery, i wish i have a massage chair! no.3 and no.4 would be very nice too..but i think no.3 is at least 300€ and no.4 about 1k..or not?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh ... which one which one, do tell Ciki! :-D Let me guess ... Le Creuset is definately not, massage chair also not coz you prefer exercising no? :-P also, I cannot imagine you needing a hand vacumm ah hahha

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah Jasmine .. handy le. Now my list is up, my husband can come and tengok tengok and suspend himself ah hahaha, also xmas not so far away ma .. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also need a massage chair very much! especially during winter when its cold and my blood seems to stop flowing .. but it is soo expensive to get a good one :-( No 3 two months ago was on some promo. I sometimes see good sets going for around 199Euro .. but 30 pcs la. I need 2 sets :-( Its a need hahaha. No 4 is around 1.8K. Gulp ... so, it remains a dream here Mae ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is those thing for you to blow soapy water to create bubbles ah hehehe .. no no, jokin. it is Dyson´s bladeless fan :-P

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.