Sunday, 5 June 2011

Netherland Wild Tomatoes Breakfast for Sunday


You´ve probably read in the news about EHEC cases happening in Germany right now.  We have been advise initially to be extra careful when eating raw salad, tomatoes and cucumber. So being kiasi that I am, I have been shying away from them and had been relying on the small plant in our terrace. Until I saw these cuteys on the shelve last Friday. I like most of them a lot (the red, orange, yellow one) but  the green ones (buried underneath) was totally unexpected.  It was very firm and I guess, one really have to get use to it. 


















We had a lovely pancake session this morning with our couple friend before they bid a quick farewell. That was quick isn´t it? :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.