Sunday, 26 June 2011

Kimchi Fried Rice, Lettuce in Sesame Paste & Miso Seaweed Soup for Vegetarian Friday



































The picture says it all.  It is bland looking, but nutritious and good for the body meal.  Recently, I dragged my feet towards the weighing scale and found myself starring at an unbelievable number. I am utterly upset by it of course, so since yesterday, I have been counting every calorie of what I put in my mouth.  I like the 1,200 calorie a day idea, it always works for me and no meal gets sacrificed at all.  Just this morning, I shed off 800 grams from yesterday´s discipline move.  But rest assured, the planned meal stays still ... just need to be a bit more creative with the calorie count factor, thats it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.