Monday, 4 April 2011

French Theme Window Boxes & Strawberries/Meringue/Cream For Chilling Out ...


We are literarilly surrounded by flowers and plants right now in every corner of our home.  From the master bedroom, guestroom, studyroom, kitchen and all the way to the livingroom and our dining area.  Its lovely right now and how I appreciate Spring for that!

You will notice that I love anything french if you´re a follower of my blog.  Hence when hubby went to pick up flowers last week, I requested him to get my pots of lavender to be planted outside our bedroom window boxes :-)


Yesterday I was watching Ina Garten and Nigella Lawson back to back, afterwhich I got so inspired to make a quick dessert featured in Nigella´s programme.  This is what I love about here .. all the ingredients are easily available, not cost me a bomb and I usually have them in our fridge or pantry.  Here´s the Strawberries, Meringue and Cream which Nigella whipped up - and got them serve in wine glasses.  Looks good isn´t it?! Hubby was also happy as the result of this inspiration and also found out something from the programme! That ... he now realises where I got our kitchen redo inspiration from! After watching the show, hubby suddenly took the measuring tape to measure some parts of the kitchen to order some stuff which I have been requesting him to do.  I think he finally understood what I have been trying to envision after seeing them on TV.  Haha.  Good eh :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.