Thursday, 28 April 2011

Bircher Muesli for Fusion Wednesday


















No, I did not starve myself yesterday with this bowl of Bircher Muesli only but thought of sharing you a simple recipe here!  It is super easy and yummy so, what not?!  It had been my breakfast since last weekend ; Easter Holiday and overeating blah, blah, blah .. the usual complain.  Haha.

It taste surprisingly good - NOT too sweet like how premixes usually are, so its really something you should do if you are thinking of buying the premixes.  All you need to do is soak a handful of rolled oats in few tablespoon of orange juice.  Add in raisins, nuts and chopped apples into the bowl before mixing in a few tablespoons of plain yoghurt and honey.  Thats it!

Bircher Muesli was invented by Swiss physician Maximilian Bircher-Benner to nurse his after-war-affected patients in his hospital so you can imagine what goodness lies in this bowl :-D

2 comments:

  1. I don't like pre-mix muesli these days too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha .. thankfully not too late for me to learn how to mix them. I always thot its kinda complicated lol

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.