Saturday, 25 December 2010

This Year´s Christmas Gifts!

I totally did not expect anything from hubby because he had just a month ago got me something nice and I remembered our conversation of me letting him know not to get me anything anymore for Christmas because soon around end January, we will be flying off to the other side of the world for a long, long holiday. 

But he insisted that it is tradition and it is nice to keep them.  So here are my gifts from him in addition to all the little-little surprises he inserted into our Advent Calendar leading to Christmas Eve itself ...


He extended our Urban Nature range to include coffee cups and saucer now. Not only that, he also extended my Thomas Sabo Charm collection too ...

That happened in the morning yesterday.

And by end of yesterday evening, I came home feeling so overwhelmed because my inlaws surprised us (me rather, because I found out that my hubby conspired with my inlaws to get us these) and guess what it is ...

IT is sexy ...

IT pursss like a kitten ...

IT can move really fast ..

IT make a man love you more ... (if you use them properly)

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

They got us a KITCHEN AID ... no joke.  My inlaws seems to be spoiling us more and more each day.  The first year was a WMF Fondue Set with cash, followed by Bread Machine with Balloon Ride Experience and now this! 

Also ... not just any range but the best which is Artisan.  The Artisan is suppose to be the most powerful model of the lot consuming 300 watts of energy together with many other features BUT I have no idea what yet (hehe) so I´ve got to do more reading soon.  Hubby knows me really well.  It is white in colour, came with the possibility to extend the accessories further but at this moment, I can´t think of anything else we need in our kitchen except for an Egg Boiler and Rice Cooker but I don´t think Kitchen Aid accessories can handle that.

I have already put the machine in good use this afternoon by whipping up a batch of Blueberries Cupcakes and found out that this machine is indeed sturdy and performs like what you see on TV.  I had a lot of things running thru my tiny head which I wanna make but we will be heading to the mountains for our annual Silvester Holiday for a week so Kitchen Aid has got to wait a little while more yeah ...

2 comments:

  1. Hi All about yum, belated Christmas greeting and early Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, and you too yeah :-) Have a bless year ahead :-)

    ReplyDelete