Sunday, 5 December 2010

Steamed Tofu with Japanese Seasoning Sprinkles & Stuffed Capsicum


A short entry because I am typing with one hand.

The pain on my wrist had moved up to my arms so it is bad news for me. Nevertheless, I was able to secure an early appointment with my orthopedics to find out what else can be done to handle my Carpal Tunnel Syndrome apart from wearing the bloody expensive aka 80 Euro bandage to sleep. Needless to say, I have not been sleeping well due to my hand restriction.  Apart from that, my leg is also no good.  He prescribed me another bloody expensive gear (260 Euro customized shoe insole) to inflate some parts of my feet coz I´ve got flat feet. The major back pain is due to that but how come my backache is getting worst? Urg ... thank god I only have to pay 10% for the bandage and insole.  That I have to thank the beauty of healthcare system in Germany.

So  yeah ... time to get my movement back to normal. Will report soon.

Here´s our dinner two nights ago. It was simple and yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.