Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Pork Steak With White Asparagus Dinner and Trufle Praline Moment ...


Last night´s dinner was a simple pan-fried Pork Steak served with poached White Asparagus, Carrots and Potato in Bechamel sauce.  It took me 10 minutes to get everything washed up, cooked and then assembled.  Fast eh.  But as the result, the potato was a bit undercooked :-p

I offered hubby French Chocolate Mousse desert after main course but he declined! I was puzzled for a moment, and then came to realize that he was due for a doctor´s check up this morning so I guess, he didn´t want to alarm the doctor so much. Ha!

With my sweet craving at hand, I ransacked our snacks department and found a packet of Truflespralinen hidden underneath. Nothing fancy but a 2.99 Euro packet thingy from one of the supermarket chain .. but, the assortment were really good value! I think I´m gonna go pick up a few more of these ... :-)


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love the Marc de Champagne, Stracciatella, Eierlikör (Egg Liquor) and Kaffee Karamel ones ...
 
But the Cassis, Buttermilch Himbeer (buttermilk and rasberry), Vanilla Likor and Joghurt Pfirsich (Yoghurt Peach) pretty good too.
 
There is two of each flavour so am gonna probably finish them up tonight :-) With a glass of wine ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.