Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Curry Puff and Black Pepper Udon Dinner ...


We pretty much survived last Friday with only these ... Malaysian style Curry Puffs.  It was rather easy making these but time consuming.  The dough were typical bread dough but made thinner and with least yeast and the potato filling were as simple as potatoes, onions, chicken granules, Madras Curry Powder and some seasoning.  I baked them instead of deep frying. Just to justify to myself that it is alright to finish up the whole tray in less than two days :-)




































Black Pepper Udon. Something I love making whenever I have udon noodles in my pantry together with fresh slices of Capsicum or Pepper. We had these last Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.