Saturday, 13 November 2010

Frikadele (German Meatball) Dinner



































We had these somewhere two weeks ago. It was that long huh since the last time I locked in. Apart from our PC whom is still down (which we suspect its hard disk crashed again), I am fine and happy as can be with a new toy to my name.  Past week had been busy. I was in Netherland for a couple of days visiting friends, sighsee and shopped a little, but to be honest, when you are with great company, 5 days felt like 5 hours.  But on the other hand, home is where the heart is.  I am fully settled back to my daily routine again, which is great ... I am boring like that sometimes, and soon too, you will see me panting again with activities all the way till year end as (gasp) ... 2010 is coming to an end. I will share more ... at the moment, enjoy looking at my dinner photo here. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.