Monday, 29 November 2010

First Advent of the Year


Yesterday was first advent of the year. We spent them at home after a tiring Saturday doing shopping and decorating up our place. Hub was in the garden too, doing last minute paint job before the chill sets it. Then on Sunday, hub drove mum and dad out to see the changing landscape. I thought that was a nice gesture from hub to do that for his parents while I stayed in to finish up some chores.

And who would have thought that I spent my first Advent having warm bowls of pork porridge and a tray full of Malaysian style Curry Puff :-)




































It snowed quite a bit today and the weather is dipping lower. Keep warm my friends and have a nice week ahead :-)

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.