Monday, 27 September 2010

Curry Chee Cheong Fun Lunch

Bild 1478

Emo post ...

The weather forecast says it is going to rain for the whole day today.  It is strange how bad weather can affect a person´s mood.  Hubby came back last night.  I am thrilled of course to see him after so many days of absense but why, oh why that all I am feeling right now is like the weather - rainy and gloomy and wanting to cry, curl up in bed sleeping and not give shit about the world.  I miss home.  Missing both my nieces including the younger one whom had on several occassion started called me EE when I called home.  My heart twiched  a little and cannot help wishing I am there to really, really get to play with her and to get to know her.  It is not helping too that I feel more and more distant from the elder one - the one and only niece whom I have been attached too since she was born.  What am I to do when I am not there to see her thru her day to day excitement, achievement, mischieviousness and more?

Today is the 27th September 2010.  If all goes well as planned -

It will be 132 days more to go before we fly back to Kuala Lumpur.

P/s: My precious chee cheong fun (thanks CL again, for bringing me this) lunch which I had awhile ago with pork curry

1 comment:

  1. Hope the dish light up your mood!

    ReplyDelete