Sunday, 19 September 2010

An Apple Heart Me ...

Bild 1343

We had breakfast, lunch and tea break and continued walking and shopping in Enschede till late evening yesterday.  By the time we arrived home, I had no energy left to do much else - needless to say cook so all I had was a small portion of yoghurt and snacked for dinner.  I also discovered an amazing site where I could read old issues of publication/magazines in assorted languages last night!  Isn´t that amazing?! Do visit the site if you are like me, living in a foreign land without an english bookstore nearby.  This site surely comes handy!

While munching on some snacks, hubby came in with a surprise for me :-)  It was from our apple tree downstairs and MIL was the one whom found them before passing them to hubby.  She is the sweetest isnt´t she ... :-)

Check out the heart ... AWWWWW :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.