Monday, 23 August 2010

Spanish Inspired Dinner

Bild 1188

Last night dinner which cost quite a bit when you order them in restaurnts ... Shaved Galia Melon with Blackforest Ham in Balsamic Drizzle.  I´ll say, make them at home!  Galia Melon was too ripe, too sweet, in many cases, the best of the best but paired down and sliced this way, it could not hold on its own and was too watery.  Tasty combination anyway.

Bild 1191

Many of you do remember that hubby does not eat fish or seafood.  But I made these last night.  Perhaps my brownie point is gone after this meal, but he seems to be acceptable to it.  I think I made the right decision to mask the fishy taste a bit more by introducing a strong saffron base sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.