Friday, 20 August 2010

Our New Kitchen Toy ... Each

We bought some new stuff while waiting for our new glossy white kitchen door to arrive :-) Hubby finally got himself a Brabantia Bread Bin from Amazon.de  I know how expensive can Brabantia products cost in the other part of the world particularly Malaysia but guess what.  We paid no more than 27 Euro on this particular model.  We also love it simply because it is white and how positive the reviews were on the freshness of the bread kept within despite it being metal base.

Bild 1052

As for me, I got myself a Philips Cordless Handmixer, mini mixer, a whisk and a measuring jar.  Also another great bargain from Amazon and if not mistaken, around 27 Euro.  Too bad it comes in normal size and not the mini ones I am looking for, but since it is cordless and came with a holder for charging, it is handy to have in the kitchen :-)

Yay ... I can now make all the frothy, frothy looking stuff those experts make on TV, pureeing straight from the pot and my long, awaited sambal!

Bild 1056

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.