Saturday, 28 August 2010

Chicken Tikka Masala & Naan Bread Dinner

Bild 1206

Our dinner tonight was utterly delicious albeit tad too salty than my usual liking.  AND a lot of hardwork goes into the preparation too followed by intensive cleaning for the aftermath.  The naan bread took me about 2 hours to make, with an hour followed by another half hour more for the dough to rise.  The Chicken Tikka needs an hour in the fridge for the marinade to work too, followed by grilling the chicken pieces in the oven rack which resulted in me having to CLEAN my oven thoroughly one more time (just cleaned them the day before), and then preparing the Tikka sauce to submerge the grilled chicken pieces into in the end. 

Phewww ... don´t you feel tired listening to the description?  As I am typing this, I can feel the dryness of my fingers after all the rounds of cleaning up. No more Chicken Tikka Masala and Naan Bread for quite a while.  Though yummy, it really is too much work!

2 comments:

  1. Well done!! It looks delicious but yes, it sounds like very hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks and i don´t think I will ever take our corner mamak stall for granted anymore after this session ...

    ReplyDelete