Thursday, 22 April 2010

Today´s Al-fresco Dinner on our Balcony

Photobucket

Yesterday, the weather went a bit havoc around the afternoon by sinking all the way down to 7C suddenly from 20C, with rain and light SNOW for an unbelievable 5 minutes length.  Today, it got back to its predictable nature.  Spring weather as how it is suppose to be. I quickly took the opportunity to bring out our new deck chair cover, lay them out, turned on the water pump to our little water pond to enjoy my meal alone on this gorgeous day ... :-)

Photobucket

Here´s what I ate.  Nasi Lemak ... with a twist which I call Thai Style Nasi Lemak.  Nothing that different from the usual actually except for the presence of Thai Curry Powder and Fish Sauce ...

4 comments:

  1. Droooooooooool. Home made magic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I guess you understand my position perfectly well eh ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i ran extra hard this morn coz got big lunch coming up.. sigh.. ur shots look so good, i fear i wanna stuff my face b4 lunch!

    ReplyDelete