Saturday, 30 January 2010

Day Eleventh´s Lunch : Poached Salmon & Miso Soup

Photobucket

Today, I woke up to 0.3kg lighter. Yay!  And soon, I can look forward to food indulgence in Bangkok and then Kuala Lumpur!  I woke up as usual this morning and prepared hubby pancakes with cheese/ham and chocolate stuffings.  Needless to say I got tempted and gobbled down half a piece.  Come lunchtime, I made an extra helping with chocolate and banana.  What a combo! Coz soon I learned that they carry a massive 300 calories for that small portion. Urgggg.  Today is weekend, means slow day with very little housework so ... I think tomorrow´s result will be very minimal or none at all.

Here´s for today

- Breakfast : Suppliment Drink, 1/2 Cheese/Ham Crepe
- Lunch : 1 Banana/Chocolate Crepe, 1 Poached Salmon, 1 Miso Soup
- Snacks : 2 Amicelli
- Dinner : Suppliment Drink
- Exercise : Made the Bed and Upload the Dishwasher
- Weight Lost Today : 0.3kg
- Total Lost Till Date : 2.1kg

2 comments:

  1. nice post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.