Me and hubby grilled away the week before I left for Geneva. The weather as I remembered them were already turning chilly hence we took the opportunity to enjoy what's left of 2009. Here's what we had ...
- Grilled German Wurst (which is a must during BBQ here!)
- Teriyaki Prawn Skewers with Sesame Seeds
- Grilled Turkey Breast with Black Pepper and Butter. Turned out really yummy!
- Japanese Potato Salad but with normal mayo dressing instead of the fame Japanese Mayo.
- And ... Steamed Green Curry Paste and Ginger Fish.
We finished them off with our favourite Riesling Wine. Perfect.