Saturday, 18 July 2009

Philips Retro Radio AE2730

Photobucket


Hub bought a cool retro looking radio from Philips to match our bedroom interior last night!

While it will take a couple of days for the Ebay supplier to sent them to us, I get a feeling that it will look absolutely stunning on our bed´s headboard/table :-) Its function are pretty limited though. It is basically a radio, works both of cable as well as batteries and it also allows you to connect your iPod into. Having said that, I don´t think we will be using this function much coz our JBL docking system had way better sound quality than this and our iPod is already resting comfortably on our headboard.
(update on 21 July 2009) as anticipated, it looked really good on our bed´s headboard. Colour was a wee darker though but its alright :-)
Photobucket
But still, I can help oohhh-aaahhhing over this cute little retro radio coz of its cuteness. I am also imagining us enjoying some music from this machine while having picnic :-) Now that we´ve got a picnic basket, picnic blanket and now this radio ... bring on the sunshine baby!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a nice one! How much ah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its around the region of 50euro lah, about RM250 ++

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's interesting to see just how pervasive memory has become in our everyday lives. It's like everywhere I turn, I see something with a card slot or USB port . I guess it makes sense though, considering how much cheaper memory has become lately...

    Gahhhh, who am I to complain. I can't make it through a single day without using my R4 / R4i!

    (Submitted by Nintendo DS running [url=http://crystalguo.vox.com/library/post/how-does-the-r4i-or-r4-work.html]R4i[/url] WhatPost)

    ReplyDelete