Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Virgin Looking for Girlfriend

RuffffffffffffFF ...

My name is Moca.

I am a Miniature Schnauzer and I am 5 years old.

Moca

I am single.

And ... I am also a virgin.

Photobucket

I am lonely, sooo lonely. Can you help me find a girlfriend?

One night stand even better.

Photobucket

Although I am a virgin and may not know how to do IT ...

I promise to

a) shower clean-clean
b) bark soft-soft
c) salivate slow-slow
d) try and make my girlfriend the happiest in the world (means work hard-hard)

If you like what you see and what I promise, please contact my agent here.

RuffffffffffffFF ...

3 comments:

  1. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. rufffffff ruffffffffffff

    rufffffffffff
    rufffffffffffffffffffffff

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.