Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Schweinhaxe (Grilled Pork Knuckle) For Lunch

Photobucket

Apparently, pork knuckle taste even better grilled than the usual roasted ones thats found in most Bavarian style restaurant. There isn´t any Roasted Knuckle available in this part of Germany but this grilled type TOTALLY made up for it. Its flesh within are juicy to the MAX! Yum, yum! Only set back is, I prefer its skin ala roasted for its crispiness rather than chewiness.

This huge chunk cost me a mere 4 Euro. Not bad eh.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, that piece of non halal meat looked so halal! Look at the glistening skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! you're making me hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ate a whole pork knuckle with 6 slab of ribs for myself when I was in Munich! =P

    Super delicious, and none of the restaurants in KL has measured up...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.