- 6.30am wake up call from hubby´s kiss before him zooming off to work.
- Lazed in bed till 7am. Radio alarm goes off.
- Grabbed myself a Senseo cup of coffee. Had 2 slices of warm toast with Apricot Marmalade for breakfast. Browsed back issues of UK home decor Magazine.
- Watered herb pot next to our breakfast table. Happy coz growing well.
- Brushed teeth and took a long shower with Sebamed. Love the fresh smell. Gave my hair threatment with latest Schwarzkopf´s hair treatment range. Towel dry it and smoulder it with leave in conditioner and hair wax.
- Change to my favourite grey pants and baby pink t-shirt.
- Made the bed.
- Spoked to event manager in KL for upcoming dinner. Must get back to her on flowers.
- Checked emails and blogged for an hour. Decided; Orchids.
- Went shopping for souvenirs. Came home with Sandorn/Tea Liquor set, apples, apricots, yoghurt chocolate sticks, a cute post card and 4 decorative item (95% off) for my Inspiration Board.
- Made Teriyaki Salmon for lunch. Had an apricot too.
- Went downstairs for gardening. Tomato is growing well. Happy. Salad, Brocolli, Paprika and Rohlkohl seem to be stagnant. Not happy. Check out Mamas strawberries and Cherries plant. Happy.
- Mama offered me two pots of rosemary. Remember to pass her two pots to transfer over.
- Set the dish washer to work. No more glass cleaner liquid. Remember to buy.
- Read inspiration blog. Redecorated living room´s candle platter and arrange apples, kiwis, apricots and pears on platter. Placed in living room. No more junks for late night, reminder.
- Dishes are done. Unload them.
- Need fresh air. Did more reading on balcony. In love with Tschibo´s brochure with Picnic and Garden merchandise. Remember to show hubby Picnic Blanket, Garden Boots and Tea Lights.
- Hubby came home. Yakked. Had coffee and two toast. Finished hubby´s salami. Guilthy.
- Watched cooking competition on TV. Klaus called, need hubby´s help. Alone again.
- Watched TV alone.
- Hubby´s home after an hour. Offered to make me dinner. Had vegetable Soup with extra Cauliflower. Had extra peach and pear when tummy rolled again. Yakked.
- Spoke to Lillian about meeting coming Sunday. Have not decided to meeting in Baden Baden or Strasbourg. Have to talk to Andrew on Saturday to confirm.
- Spoke to Auntie Mary whom flew in from KL Received transit tips within Heathrow.
- Watched TV. Hungry again. Snacked on 200 grams Nachos. Guilthy.
- Showed hubby Tschibo brochure. Hubby doesn´t like the strawberry design. Dilemma but going ahead.
- Brushed teeth. Bedtime. Tried sleeping but Nachos were flying in my head. Must throw the snacks away tomorrow.
Thursday, 14 May 2009
May 13, 2009 went like this ...