- I have tonnes of stuff I wanna bring over to Germany but have only 20kg luggage space - cookbooks, my collection of chic lit which I've not read, 30 pairs of shoes, cooking ingredients, cooking/bakeware, special gifts, photos, clothes, CDs, favourite magazine, his gifts, accessories, over 10 bottles of perfumes and more. Headache.
- I have yet to revisit some of my favourite makan joint, and if I don't do now, I won't be able to do so until 3 months down the road.
- Some of my friends have no idea I'm moving away soon. We should catch up before I leave.
- I voluntered to organise a July birthday party. It will be a simple do, but filled with gorgeous food, which means that, hunting for gorgeous supply is necessary. Headache.
- My german language proficiency is very low, still. I'm stressed over it coz its not an easy language to pick up. What's with du, der, das? Headache.
- REMEMBER to install and TEST out my webcam before leaving. Assign a day and time with Dad and Ashleen to log on and chat.
- Set up E-bay account to sell off unwanted item. Where shall I start? Headache.
- Look out for cheaper airticket. I paid RM3,400 to Amsterdam in April 2008 and its now over RM5,000 to Frankfurt? KLM/Armsterdam cost more than RM5,600 now! DAMN IT energy speculators!!!
- Find out the best and CHEAPEST way to transfer money over from Germany.
- Where can I get an official testiment to declare that I'm single? Need them for marriage registration in Germany. Info appreciated.
- Do I need to convert my driving license? My man wants me to drive to Dusseldorf for my classes in November IN our chunkyyyy Passat. *faint* Have you driven on the other side of road before? I have ones in Italy's highway and nearly got into accident. Serious.
- BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY ... what am I going to do with Allaboutyum? No more Malaysian food review. *sob sob*
- There's more but I'm jammed up. Thanks Cheng Yi for the Choya/Whisky/Sake/Siew Yoke for that lethal concoction! Didn't know you're such a drama queen *grin* Or was that due to the drink?
----> ATTEND FAREWELL GATHERING! Thanks WMW for reminding me *glad to have kinda headache*
Cest La Vie!
Stay calm as how my man tells me all the time. I shall distract myself a bit here with ... Fooddddd. The wonders of it.
Don't believe me? Wait till you try Precious Pea's Roast Duck! Had them during Christine's Farewell Party in NeWay 1 Utama and I am still salivating till today just thinking of it. Say, I have another list to add up there. What's the title of the book that has this recipe Ivy? *sweat* coz more things to do.
I have to go do some stuff now. Keeping this short ... Ciaoooo! And oh, I must die, dieeee watch tonight's GERMANY versus Spain. Needless to say, you know who I'm supporting lah.
p/s : errr Christine, do you happen to have a checklist of what to do before leaving? If yes, can pinjam?