Tuesday, 2 December 2008

Pasta De Gohan

I ate here 5 months ago and all I remembered was ... this place ROCKS. The Japanese have a way of making a dish seem light, even with a dish famously drowned with fattening cheese sauce like cabonara. I could never get enough of such beautiful fusion creation, but what am I to do, now that its totally unreachable for me. Sob, sob.

Both me and Ruby´s meal came with a light vinaigrate Salad.

Photobucket

I went for a seafood cabonara variation, where huge pieces of oysters were generously cooked in the lightest, tastiest sauce ever. The raw yolk gave a subtle nudge towards my ahem ... already cholestrol laden heart.

Photobucket

Ruby enjoyed her plate of pesto with slices of octopus. She was dead silent so I reckon it is dead good.

Photobucket

We can´t get enough so we Kar Liu. We´re both seafood fan hence, an order of Seafood Pizza BIG was placed. Again, they scored marvelously with their thin crust base, light cheese base and heavy topping! What a great combo!

Photobucket

Our ending to a perfect farewell lunch from Ruby. Thanks dear! I cannot ask for more!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. yum... so much good comment abt the place and yet i didnt have chance to try it yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dead silence is a GREAT gauge of how good a meal is.. i agree! lol :) love this place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dessert! Although it looks kinda funny with the cake/brownie on top :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hv yet to see seafoodpizza in NL. Ur pix looks so yummy, wish I could sink my teeth in it !

    I once had a pizza with an Indian theme - shredded curried meat n without cheese. Sounds weird but it was lips smacking good :-D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.