Monday, 15 December 2008

Counting Down to Christmas

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 days to go ...

Christmas had always been my favourite festive season of the year. But, its not quite cutting it right for me. Underneath the series of joyous event going on in my life here (trips, parties, school life, new friends etc), I am missing the familiar warmth from back home. The hot blarring sun, the sweat, the hectic life, the polution and uncertainty.

I think I am homesick.

5 comments:

  1. Poor thing. Nah, here's some heat from KL *press palm on monitor screen*

    Haha. :)

    Merry Christmas in advance, Lianne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. perhaps... we always miss our home when we out from the home...

    when we are in our homeland.. we complain this and that.... human...

    for chinese like me... hee hee.... when i am at US alone.... I miss my home so much.. especially the festive seasons.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did a lunch carol in the office yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas is the day where I don't spend time at home... as my parents put more emphasis on Chinese New Year.. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.