Thursday, 25 September 2008

My man made crepes

And I´m so grateful for when I´m not so inspired too from time to time. We had these two days ago, starting with savoury and moving on later to sweet.

My first crepe had ham and cheese filling. It was delicious.

Photobucket

I than had another alla Italian style with tomato paste, ham and parmesan cheese. It was yummy too!

Photobucket

As for dessert, nooo chocolate in stock hence we had cinnamon and sugar. I would rate this second to my favourite chocolate and banana combo though.

Photobucket

Three crepes were not enough. But fraid not, we had more stuff on our table. Fresh cheese with herbs anyone?

Photobucket

Goes well with grapes.

Photobucket

And of course, the best cheese to pair them with ??? My beloved BRIE ...

Photobucket

Satisfied.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...so classy and elegant the way you put it!~:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky u.. such gorgeous fresh produce .. i think men cook better than women for sure.. (certainly in my household) haha

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.