Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Meme; My Bag

Our dear, sweet Daphne from Down Under tagged me yesterday with this meme and I just had to share them with you quickly. Its a bit personal but FUN and INTERESTING. If you are the nosy kind, like me ... and at the same time, love to share, do help yourself and join in!

Here are the rules.

Find a safe quiet place free of significant others, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general. (If you're a guy just reverse this process to male and tell us about your wallet, tool box, briefcase or metro sexual accessory.)

1. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile
2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents
3. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.
4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves
5. Answer these questions:

Describe the contents of your handbag.
What's the most important thing in your handbag?
What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
What's the smallest thing in your handbag?
Is there anything illegal in your handbag?

And here´s a sneak and MORE of what´s in my bag.

A lot of stuff horrrr ... so happen there´s a lot going on, otherwise its just the basic usually.
Photobucket

This is a princess card which I´d just picked up few days ago for Ashleen. Its really cute, with pop up effect. The sticker on the left are princess sticker lohhhh ... ahhh, I tell you ah, she will surely keep them in her special bag and bring them to sleep at night!

Photobucket

Silvia passed me a set of Doppelkopf card and a cue card for me to practise on Wednesday and I´d totally forgotten about it. Its sorta like mahjong, a tactical game but with LOTS OF RULES! And last Thursday, I won 20 cents! Hahaha.

Photobucket

Here are my set of keys. One for the front entrance, the other for back entrance via the garden and hmmmm, I´m not sure which one is the other for. Actually I don´t really need keys as Mama´s always home and our entrance via the garden´s sometimes not locked. Anyway, apart from my set of keys and the key holes, our remote control and entertainment system are tagged too. Not too mention, our kitchen compartment and more! Yupppp ... this is germans way of life. Everything must have a system one.

Photobucket

Usually, this are all I need. Here´s my Esprit sunglasses gift from Mama Else. Actually, it was a cash give for me to buy whatever I wanted. Nice eh. The left is my camera case, my beloved LUMIX. Further left is a watch I picked up from Mont Kiara stall. Infront of it is my Nokia, WHICH HARDLY RINGS *sob, sob*

... And of course, my purse which was a gift from my sis. Thanks again! I love it.

Photobucket

My mini, indispensable dictionary and Ricola. Need them now coz of the weather here. And ahem ... the purple stuff is for woman´s monthly thingy lah. And I tell ya .. the ALWAWS brand is damn awesome lah. Its super thin, and super DRACULA.

Photobucket

And of course, a hat is necessary whenever I do my cycling to keep my hair away from my face. I´m not an expert to cycle with one hand yet, of which I sometimes had to urge too, to remove the hair OUTTA my face so I figured, a hat does the trick eh.

Photobucket

And here goes, the decription part.

Describe the contents of your handbag.

What's the most important thing in your handbag?
Dictionary, what else! Cannot live without it whenever I step out from the house. Other than that, my mobile is important too, just incase I get lost.

What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
My house key which were coded with coloured tags, coz I´m proned to sticking the wrong key to the wrong HOLE! Its really embarassing to explain isn´t it?

What's the smallest thing in your handbag?
My Malaysian 10 cent coin, whom I found in a secret compartment. If only I can tag my luggage bag when I arrive here coz you should see the PINK mobile phone Ashleen secretly hidden in one corner of the luggage bag, hinting for me to call her as frequent as possible.

Is there anything illegal in your handbag?
Does Ricola contain any illegal drugs?

This meme was started by Mimi, Queen of Memes who thinks up brilliant memes.

If you are game, try it!

It's a nice way to think about what you put inside your bag...and perhaps do some clearing too!

And now, I am forwarding this Meme to;

  1. WMW! Sure a LOT of interesting stuff in her bag one hahahaha
  2. Cumi & Ciki, please do join in!
  3. FBB (I Knowwww you will love thiss!)
  4. Christy of Food Diary
  5. Jules, the EATING OUT KING!

12 comments:

  1. Heh heh ... maybe one day. But NOT today. Haha ... I where got handbag one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, i totally forgotten that you don´t use handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yalor, i oso no handbag mah..........
    let me fit it into my next post.
    oh, its midnight. selamat hari raya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehehe for fun, just go look for some bag lahhh! selamat hari raya to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK OK I found a bag since you insist :-)

    http://juliansi.blogspot.com/2008/09/whats-in-my-bag-ive-been-tagged-by.html

    Cheers and HAPPY HARI RAYA all the way in Deutschland ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew it! You surely carry a bag one ... lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh, just hopped over from your blog, your bags are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've done mine....
    nothing wrong with making sure you get the correct holes, and color coding them. not embarrasing at all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Selamat Hari Raya babe. Hope its good. But see what you started with the tagging stuff! ;-) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. only 3 keys wor .. should be able to memories the holes and its shape lah .. hahaha

    hahaha nigel, let me hope over and see how much illegal stuff you got there! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for playing. You did a great job with this!

    Peace,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete